We are proud to provide opportunities that build sustainable capability for our employees, suppliers and community is something we are committed to achieving. Our commitment is to building enduring and respectful relationships with the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community - meeting the challenges of the future by recognising our shared history and valuing the knowledge, experience and contribution of the world’s oldest living and continuing culture.
We support Reconciliation Australia’s aim of closing the life expectancy gap that exists between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other Australians and are working towards this through the delivery of our Reconciliation Action Plan.
Our current reconciliation programs include:
- skilled volunteering with Aboriginal Corporations and organisations
- Aboriginal employment and retention programs
- supporting Aboriginal businesses
- sharing knowledge and building cultural awareness
- DIY plumbing in the APY Lands
- supporting remote and regional Aboriginal communities
For further information contact Sarah Smith, Reconciliation Action Plan Coordinator.